PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

THE RETURN OF THE ART!!!





After nine long weeks of all-Comic Con pics, we are back to a relatively normal state here at the CRAZYVERSE.  Or about as normal as things can be on a site run by me!  Yeah, I'll miss the bliss that is SDCC, but life must go on!  Besides, I'll have some Long Beach Comic Con pics to post soon, so all will even out eventually!  Anyway, there's been a severe lack of colored art on the blog lately, so why not remedy that with a piece I did for charity recently!  Enjoy...

My good friend, Sean Webster, is one of the UK's premiere illustrators.  He's also a fan of the critters and, along with his mother, started the charity Draw For Animals.  The goal is to raise money for the Chester Zoo and their work with endangered animals.  Being an animal lover myself,  I didn't need convincing to jump on board with this and now, to the best of my knowledge, this Alligator and his swamp pals are up for grabs for anyone looking to add a little bit of CRAZY to their collection.  And best of all, it's for a good cause!  So click the link in this paragraph and help some critters out!

Well, that's all for this week.  It feels good to have some art back up on here.  We'll be back next time with a feisty feline who needs a fix.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment