PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

BIG BLOATED BUNNY BALLOONS BY BEAR!!!

Sheesh!  Try saying the title of today's post five times fast!  We are now more than halfway past September 2017!  So much time passes so quickly these days.  I keep thinking there's a big box somewhere that all the lost time falls into, but alas, I've yet to find it.  But at least we got art to keep us entertained until that box of lost time is found, right?  Anyhoo, enough chit chat, here's some art!  Enjoy...

Poor little bunny.  Well, he's actually a fairly big bunny now, but still, he just seems so startled by it all!  It's not his fault he makes such an adorable balloon!  This theme came from the Daily Doodle who put out the idea of a bear and bunny.  I figured there just wasn't enough alliteration with a bear and bunny, so I tossed a balloon in as well!  But then I thought to myself, "Why stop there?  Why not make the bunny a balloon?"  Next thing I know, a simple drawing becomes a one-panel gag cartoon!  See?  These things practically write themselves sometimes!

And that's wrap for today!  We'll be switching gears next week and close out September with a look back at my recent trip to Long Beach Comic Con.  So recent in fact that as of this writing, it hasn't actually happened yet!  I think I might be qualified to be a Timelord at this point!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment