PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

YELLOW CHRISTMAS!!!

It is now December!  Although Bubble kicked off the CRAZY Chirstmas Season last week, it is now formally the 12th month of the year, so now I can listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies in a guilt-free environment!  One of my guilty pleasure during the holidays is the many Muppet Christmas specials that Jim Henson made during his run, with Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas being my favorite of the bunch!  But you didn't come to hear me ramble on about mistletoe Muppets.  You came for art!  So here it is!  Enjoy...

Well, the dog's certainly enjoying the moment, but poor Frosty sure isn't!  Frank Zappa made a song about this, but I think actions speak louder than words in some cases.  Good thing snow melts!  It was long a fear of my mom's that one of our dogs would pee on the Christmas tree one year.  Looking back, the only two male dogs I ever owned, a pitbull named Rocky and a boxer named Buddy, never did it.  And Rocky totally was the kind of dog to do it too!  She also always feared my cat Sparky would climb up the tree or attack ornaments, but ever the lazy cat, Sparky always left the tree alone.  He preferred sleeping under it.  To him, the tree was his castle!  My brother's cat's on the other hand...  Rocky, Buddy and Sparky are no longer with us, but all three were most precious to me and made the holidays that much better in the House of CRAZY.

And that's all for this first week of December.  We'll be back next time with a radiant rodent celebrating a sweet score!  Remember to think of others this holiday season.  Not everyone gets a Merry Christmas or a Happy Hanukkah.  By donating to a toy/food/clothing drive, you can make a world of difference.  So please help!  Until next time, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment