PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

BARNYARD BATTLE!!!

Welcome to February y'all!  Pretty exciting times ahead!  Black Panther comes out this month and the Oscars are just a few weeks away!  Not to mention, we're little over a month away from the first big con of the year, WonderCon!  But more on that as the weeks progress.  It's time for some art!  Enjoy...

Not sure why the Pig felt that a Penguin would be a noble steed, but that Rabbit's gone, porky!  This theme came about after I missed a couple of Daily Doodle themes that seemed to center around alliteration, one of which was "Rollerskating Rabbit" and the other being something about a pig and a penguin.  All I can really remember about it was that I combined the themes and for some reason I made the pig an antagonist riding the penguin.  I'm sure scientists are dying to study my brain someday after I kickoff to see just what the hell is going on in there!

And that's all for this week!  We'll be back next time for a special post as it also contains some special CRAZY fan art!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment